The Ho’oluana at Kohea Loa is now accepting applications for its latest release of 7 new construction homes, available by lottery. The lottery for Ho’oluana’s release of new homes is this coming Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 12 noon.
To be eligible for the lottery, applications must be submitted before Friday, October 6, 2017 by 4 pm, along with a Notarized Kauai Resident Affidavit.
The Ho’oluana at Kohea Loa is a new development located in the Hanamaulu neighborhood of North Lihue. The location is convenient to Lihue shopping and amenities, the airport and beaches. The central location provides residents with easy access to most regions in Kauai. The national builder, DR Horton hopes to bring affordable new housing options to Hawaii residents. Prices range from $471,000 for a duplex-style home with approximately 1,680 sq. ft., to over $570,000 for an approximately 2,250 sq. ft. free-standing home. All homes have 2-car attached garages. Ho’ouluana is the first of four phases in the master planned community of Kohea Loa. A large park is located within the community for residents to utilize.
Ho’oluana is the first of a four phase master planned community, Kohea Loa, in Lihue, Kauai. All homes are initially offered to only Kauai residents.
Here are the details on the seven new homes released:
|Model Type||Unit No.||Bed/ Bath||Approx Net Living Area||Price (FS)|
All Homes include the following features and amenities:
Exterior Home Features:
- 10-year structural warranty
- 30-year manufacturer’s warranty on siding
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on roofing
- Concrete driveways and two-car garage
- Remote control garage door
- Covered entry and rear lanais*
- 200 amp electrical service panel
Interior Home Features:
- Conveniently located pantries*
- Dark cherry colored cabinetry with soft closing drawers and doors
- Pre-wired for cable TV and telephone*
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans
- Walk-In closet in master bedroom
- Solid surface kitchen and bathroom countertops
- bonus storage under stairs*
- Family “drop zones”
- Range, range hood, dishwasher
- Solar hot water heater
This is one of only a few new construction developments in Kauai, and it is by far the most affordable option for stand-alone single family homes. Find out more about the builder, DR Horton on their community website.
Call or email me today if you would like the opportunity to tour a model home and get in on the upcoming lottery. Get your application for Group A (Kauai resident with no other property), or Group B (Kauai resident) here: