Congratulations to Cheryl Reichart and her husband, Charles, of Great Falls, Montana on their recent purchase of a 1 bedroom partial ocean view unit, Hokulani #618, at the Honua Kai Resort and Spa in Kaanapali, Maui. It was a true honor to be part of this transaction by serving as their buyer’s representative.
Honua Kai is a fee simple whole ownership resort condominium on North Kaanapali Beach “Airport Beach” in West Maui. Cheryl and Charles got a fantastic deal on a brand new 750 sq. ft., fully furnished, one bedroom/one bathroom unit in the Hokulani Tower (right tower in the above photo).
Here is what Cheryl Reichart had to say about her purchasing process:
In addition to Cheryl’s very kind words, she invites anyone to contact her in regards to her working experience with me and how, through tremendous teamwork, we were able to complete this lifelong dream.
Interested in learning more about the Honua Kai Resort and Spa? Check out a couple of the blogs I have written on what I believe to be the strongest valued complex in all of West Maui.
- Honua Kai Resort in Kaanapali, Maui—Start here, as this blog will provide you with a good overview of the resort including video on its location, and its world class amenities and ownership offerings.
- Honua Kai Resort Real Estate For Sale – Kaanapali, Maui Condos For Sale—This post focuses on the inventory actively for sale and where all the units are located.
- 35% Price Reductions on Condos For Sale at Honua Kai Resort—Read about how the developer dramatically slashed the prices at Honua Kai and where some of the best deals are at.
- Price Reductions on Honua Kai Resort One Bedroom Units—video blog on one bedroom units that are Screaming Deals.
- Honua Kai Resort in Kaanapali – Best Two Bedroom Deals—video blog on 2 bedroom units that are Screaming Deals.
Congratulations once again to Cheryl and Charles! I am really looking forward to going snorkeling right out in front of the resort with you and enjoying some delicious pupus at Duke’s after our session.
Might your dreams come true at Honua Kai like Cheryl and Charles? Please reach out directly to me at my below contact information, or feel free to create your own HawaiiLife.com account, where you can view all properties on the MLS and save your favorites. Just click here and you will see the tab at the very top right of the page that says Sign Up, which you can then click on and follow the steps—it is easy and rewarding.
Jeremy Stice, R(S)
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers (Wailea)