Honolulu Villa on Semi Private Island & White Sand Beach Up for Auction Without Reserve
Will be open daily from 1 to 4 PM and by appointment unit the auction commences on June 27, 2019.
AUCTION: Currently $12M. Without Reserve. Showings 1-4 daily and by appt.
This oceanfront home has the feel of complete privacy; when you’re inside the house, or enjoying the sun-drenched expansive lanai, you are hidden away with the shorebirds to keep you company, and an occasional surfer in the distance. A stunning, beachfront home on a semi private island, this luxurious estate sits on a gorgeous lagoon surrounded by water on three sides and a bird refuge to the rear, and includes sweeping ocean views, designer finishes, and privacy, privacy, privacy. Paiko is a lovely, long white sand beach, with a wonderful, walkable sandbar reaching out into the ocean right out front, shallow and protected its great for frollicing with great surf breaks beyond the reef as well.
Sliding glass doors offer panoramic views of the ocean from almost every room. With 14-foot ceilings and abundant natural light, this island paradise is the ultimate retreat. The “two-cook” kitchen with Wolf and Miele appliances is perfect for hosting intimate parties or large gatherings and “disappearing” windows open to the covered lanai. The airy master suite has two master baths—both with spacious, marble walk-in showers. With separate guest quarters, there is plenty of room to host friends and family. Outside, the paved patio gets abundant sun, perfect for spending the day by the pool.
Paiko Lagoon, Honolulu, Hawaii
Located on Oahu’s south shore approximately a 20-minute drive from the dining and shopping destination that is Waikiki, Paiko Beach is a narrow strip of sand that almost disappears at high tide. It is fronted by a shallow coral reef. The undeveloped Paiko Peninsula is located at the east end of the beach. Local residents call it Sand Point. The peninsula encloses the saltwater Paiko Lagoon, which was designated as a wildlife sanctuary by the State Department of Land and Natural Resources in 1974. Many endangered Hawaiian shorebirds find a place of refuge here, including the Hawaiian stilt, also known as the Ae’o. Surfers paddle out here to reach the waves of Paiko’s and other surf spots that are located at the outer edge of the reef.
- 6,656 square foot main house, Two Stories, Split-level | 15,434 square foot lot | 4 bedrooms | 6 full bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Faux Coral rock walls; Recessed, soffited ceilings; Marble, granite and exotic hardwoods throughout; Custom millwork and built-ins; Sliding Window Walls throughout the main floor.
- Master Sanctuary | Ocean Views; Disappearing Window Walls; Marble Spa bath
- Chef’s Kitchen | Wolf and Miele appliances; 6 burner stove; Wine refrigerator; Custom cabinetry; Marble countertops
- Outdoor Features | 1,762 square feet of outdoor lanai space with Pool and waterfall; Open-air shower; Resort-style outdoor lanai; Spectacular Ocean and Mountain views
- Additional Amenities | 3-stall 740 square foot garage
- Location | Located on Oahu’s south shore approximately a 20-minute drive from Waikiki, and 50 minutes from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)