Hokuli‘a Supports the 2023 Tropical Paws Benefit Gala Event on Saturday, March 25
The 25th Anniversary of the Tropical Paws benefit gala, benefitting the Hawai‘i Island Humane Society (HIHS), takes place Saturday, March 25 at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai. Tropical Paws is the Big Island’s premier fundraising event, featuring curated silent and live auctions, gourmet food, fine wine, beer and spirits. The evening’s most fun is provided by the adoptable pets that will be on hand to meet you!
Hokuli‘a is proud to be a donor at this year’s event, offering a round of golf for four at the club’s spectacular course to be part of the auction items. With all of our support the HIHS is able to invest in our island’s homeless animals, ensuring that they can each find the kind of love, comfort and joy they deserve.
When you support HIHS, you help:
- Save the lives of more than 97% of the dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs that come to the shelter.
- Give the gift of new beginnings by providing veterinary care, behavior support, nutrition, adoption counseling, transport, fostering and more.
- Maintain two humane, clean animal shelters where community members can visit, learn and connect.
- Provide hundreds of thousands of free meals through the HIHS Community Pet Pantry for pets whose owners are experiencing financial hardship.
- Spay and neuter thousands of animals every year to address the root cause of pet overpopulation on Hawaii Island.
Tropical Paws is presented by Luana Hospitality Group; sponsors include Al‘i Veterinary Hospital and The Pet Gal among others. To purchase tickets or tables visit HIHS.org. To volunteer at the event, email Lauren@hihs.org.
For additional information about Hokuli‘a and its real estate offerings, please visit www.hokulia.com, email email@example.com or call 808-731-4354. Stay up-to-date by following Hokuli’a on Instagram and Facebook!