Save the Date: Hawaii Life Military Appreciation Day at Coral Crater Adventure Park
The Hawaii Life Military Specialized Team is hosting Military Appreciation Day at Coral Crater Adventure Park as we show our appreciation for our community members in the military. National Military Appreciation Month (NMAM) is celebrated every May and is a declaration that encourages U.S. citizens to observe the month in a symbol of unity.
Mahalo to our military for their service to our country! Please join us – have a great day in the outdoors with your family exploring the ziplines and other fun activities at Coral Crater for a safe, adrenaline-filled, high-flying experience unlike any other.
- Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Time: 9 am – 2 pm
- Place: Coral Crater Adventure Park, 91-1780 Midway Road, Kapolei, HI. 96707
- Included: Admission, lunch, drinks, shave ice, and special giveaways!
- Prices: Hawaii Life has secured a special 25% discount (more than the Kama’aina discount) for the event.
Choose Your Adventure
- Half Zipline Tour
- Aerial Adventure Tower
- Off-Road Side-by-Side ATV Adventure
Please contact me for more information on how to register and get the discount, and weight/dress restrictions for entry.
Cathy Possedi, REALTOR(B) CRS, SRS, SFR, MRP
Mahalo to Our Sponsors