Honolulu’s Newest Tower
Don’t miss an exciting new opportunity to live in the heart of Honolulu! Hawaii City Plaza, a new condominium tower on Sheridan Street in Honolulu, is scheduled for completion in October 2021. A few minutes’ walk from world-class shopping at Ala Moana Center, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, two major fitness centers, Ward Village and dozens of dining options, Hawaii City Plaza will be the pinnacle of vibrant urban living. Enjoy expansive views of the mountains or ocean.
This 27-story project will feature 184 units, plus retail and commercial spaces on the lower floors. Buyers can choose from 1 and 2-bedroom floor plans, each with their own lanai. The building will have resort-like amenities to offer convenience and luxury, such as a lap-size infinity pool, Jacuzzi, community room, game rooms, athletic center, children’s playroom, movie theater, recreational BBQ deck, and cabanas. There will be 24-hour security and three elevators for peace of mind and convenience.
Key Information and Amenities:
- One bedroom units range from 607 to 653 SF and start at $656,000
- 2-bedroom units ranging from 798-989 SF start at $798,000
- Each one-bedroom unit will come with one parking stall; two-bedroom units will have a second stall
- You’ll love the high-end touches: each unit will come with recessed lighting, a Toto Washlet water closet, a built-in kitchen island, and a gas range.
- Buyers will have several high-quality options to choose from for flooring, and they also have a say in their kitchen configuration and finishes, from textures and materials to color schemes, to make it your own!