The Mahana at Ka’anapali is one of my very favorite vacation rental complexes in all of West Maui simply because you can’t get any closer to the water. All of the Mahana residences like studios, 1ba./1ba., 1ba./2ba., and 2 bd./2ba., have a direct location at the oceanfront. These have huge floor to ceiling glass windows, and they are among the exceptional offers in Mahana at Ka’anapali right now!
The Mahana at Ka’anapali features two direct beachfront towers located on Ka’anapali North Beach. The Molokai tower is featured above on the left, lining up with Molokai Island to the North, and the Lanai Tower to the right, coinciding with Lanai island situated to the South. Residences #418 and #318 are located in the Lanai Tower, which are one vertical stack from the right side corner, closest to Honua Kai on the 4th. and 3rd. floors respectively.
Exceptional Offers in Mahana at Ka’anapali Right Now!
Mahana offering #1
Mahana #418 – This residence’s location is on the 4th floor in the highly desirable 18 stack of the Lanai tower. It has been partially remodeled, but I recommend taking it to the next level by updating surfaces throughout the property. My favorite thing about this particular residence is that the palm trees fronting the resort don’t obstruct the view from the interior of the property.
Mahana offering #2
Mahana #317 – This residence was just recently reduced from $795K, less than its present list price of $769K. This home is in very similar physical condition and location. You can’t go wrong with either one.
I have full-length videos of both of these properties and if you would like to see them, please reach out to me directly
To search all Mahana at Ka’anapali properties, please click here.
Very strong vacation rental performance
Since we took over the management of Mahana 718, which my clients purchased last year, we have been able to derive very strong rental income figures. The property itself is exceptional, and together with what we bring to the table, the sky is the limit. Our newest unit, Mahana 608 is also available now through our exceptional offers in the Mahana at Ka’anapali.
Here are some blog posts I wrote oriented towards the vacation rental aspect of Mahana properties:
- <Maui Realtor Interviewing for your Services Today
- Earn a Part Job in Hawaii by Purchasing a Vacation Rental Property
- Toolkit For Purchasing a Hawaii Vacation Rental Property
- How Technology Facilitates Maui Property Sales Via the Internet
- Invest in Maui Property Via an Internet Purchase with Jeremy Stice & Hawaii Life
- Kaanapali Vacation Rentals offered by Jeremy and Megan Stice
Mahana #608 is offered through our vacation rental program and serves as a beautiful example of a remodeled residence at the Mahana. My client purchased this property in the $650K range a couple years ago which is more than its worth in the $900k range now.
Mahana at Kaanapali Value Propositions
- First of all, is the location – you simply can’t get any closer to the water. From each of the residences you have a panoramic view of Lanai island to the south, Molokai island to the North, year-round sunsets, and the best seats in the house to Maui’s favorite spectator sport- Humpback whale watching.
- Second, is that the Mahana just feels right – because there is a strong sense of community and Aloha that is pervasive throughout the entire community.
- Lastly, it has huge potential for appreciation – peak values for Mahana one bedroom units (original or partially remodeled condition) were selling for upwards of $1.1M in 2007.
Try the Mahana on for size before you purchase!
The Stice Team and Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals are offering two exceptional one bedroom offerings at the Mahana. This offer is for you to get a sample of the ownership experience if you would like to.
I Pick Up My Cell Phone & Respond to Email in a Timely Fashion
All of this doesn’t provide any value if you can’t get ahold of your Realtor. I make a commitment to pick up my cell phone as best as I can, return voicemails, text messages, and email in a timely fashion. I also work 7 days a week so feel free to call upon me anytime you need me. However, if I am busy at the time, I will get back to you shortly. I am here at your service, reach out to me today.
Want to follow my blog via email updates, please enter it below. This will not be used for any other reason than automatic blog updates that I post.Jeremy Stice REALTOR (Broker #21286) Maui, Hawaii Top 100 Realtor recipient in State of Hawaii (out of 14,000 Realtors) 2014, ’15, and ’16 808.281.2178 Direct Jeremy@HawaiiLife.com