Elegant Holualoa Estate With Panoramic Views For Auction With No Reserve!
Behind the rich wood doors of 75-5710 Mamalahoa Highway, you can escape to your very own slice of Big Island paradise. A lantern-lit entrance and tranquil koi pond will mesmerize as you traverse a “floating” bridge and cross under the tropical canopy and lush citrus trees leading to the grand entrance.
This stunning Big Island location, perched on the western slopes of Mount Hualalai, affords you sweeping views of the spectacular Kona coastline. Your secluded estate is close to Holualoa Art Town and Kailua-Kona for everything from necessities to fine dining, shopping, and pampering. If you are searching for gorgeous sand beaches to body surf, head to the Magic Sands Beach Park. In a short thirty-minute drive, you can be at Kealakekua Bay, one of the best snorkeling spots on the island. For beachgoing, seaside picnics, and more snorkeling, Kahalu’u Beach Park’s calm waters are less than ten minutes from your front door. There is much to explore on the Big Island, from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to the rugged and beautiful Waipio Valley coastline to the Mauna Kea’s soaring peak.
Designed by renowned architect Lucky Bennett, this exquisite estate features pocketed doors throughout, converting interior spaces into expansive living areas. The main living space greets you with two walls of glass that open, providing sightlines and cross breezes from the incredible Kona coastline. Entertain, enjoy alfresco meals, or revel in intimate sunsets from your breathtaking terrace.
- 5,391sf | 9.46ac | 3 bedrooms | 3 full bathrooms and 3 half baths
- Architectural Features | Grand entrance courtyard with water feature; Soaring beamed ceilings; Transom windows; Pocketed doors throughout; Designed and built by noted Kona architect Lucky Bennett; Walls of glass doors open to the terrace and the entrance courtyard;
- Master Sanctuary | Opens to terrace with glass doors; Separate wing of the house; Adjoining private office; Two-sided fireplace; Spa bath with stone shower and soaking tub; Outdoor shower
- Chef’s Kitchen | Koa custom cabinetry; Galaxy black granite countertops; 2 Sub-Zero refrigerators; Wet bar and island
- Outdoor Features | Infinity-edge swimming pool and second mosaic-tiled pool; Spa and Hot tub; Outdoor kitchen; Man-made pond; Citrus orchard, macadamia nut trees, mature monkey pod tree; Tennis court, driving range, and Bocce ball court; Koi pond
- Additional Spaces | Wet bar; Walk-in temperature-controlled 1600-bottle wine room
- Other Amenities | Guest suites have private entrances and poolside lanai access; 3-car garage and additional parking for guests
- Location | 1 mile north of Holualoa; 6 miles from Kailua-Kona; 11 miles from Kona International Airport; 60 miles to Mauna Kea; 1.5-hour drive to Waipio Valley and Hilo
An ideal spot to welcome guests, you’ll love your private master wing and two guest suites with private entrances and terrace access. From your elevated perch on Mount Hualalai, situated in the world-famous Kona Coffee Belt, you can marvel at almost ten acres of emerald green and the ocean beyond.
- Breezy Kona Estate built by Lucky Bennett
- Elegant indoor-outdoor living and entertaining
- Seclusion and space for you and your guests
- Stunning Kona coastline location