Looking For a Brand New Home in Ewa Beach?
North Park is part of Ewa by Gentry’s master-planned community where 174 homes will be built. Gentry has been building quality homes and communities in Hawaii for over 50 years.
The homes in North Park will have open floor plans and offer flexibility with unique loft areas on the second floor. There are four model homes you can view by appointment only. The four model homes have 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and range from 1,194-1259 square feet of living space. All have a two-car garage with driveways. Prices for this phase will range from $651,420 to $661,370.
All homes come with the following interior features and upgrades are available as well:
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring downstairs
- Carpet on second floor
- Designer laminate cabinets
- 9’ ceiling in living room areas
- Corian countertops in the kitchen
- GE stainless steel appliance package to include:
- 21 cubic foot refrigerator
- Vented Microwave/hood
- Ceramic top range/oven
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Ceiling lights in all bedrooms
- USB outlets in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Whole home surge suppressor
- Vinyl fencing with gate
- Utility sink in garage
- Gravel edging
- Rain gutters
- Siding with 30-year limited warranty
- Borate treated lumber with 30-year warranty
- Raised panel front doors
- Common area front yard landscaping
- Low E dual paned vinyl windows
- Central A/C with 20 seer rating
- Solar water heating system
- Spray foam insulation
- LED lighting package
- Digital thermostat
- Insulated garage door with remotes
Maintenance fees are $160/month and include the following related to the common areas :
- Property insurance
- Landscaping and maintenance of entry, park, and roadway
- Water, sewer, and electrical fees
North Park is located on the northern border of the Ewa by Gentry master-planned community in Ewa Beach. It’s adjacent to the community center and park. The Laulani Shopping Center and Kamakana Ali’i Mall are just minutes away. If you love the outdoors, you’ll be happy to find several premier golf courses and beaches just minutes away.
New homes in Oahu are sold by lotteries because of the high demand for housing. This year, due to the pandemic, all lotteries will be held virtually. If you are one of the lucky winners, a $1K deposit will be required. You’ll have 7 days to sign a purchase contract and an additional $3K will be due then. The total deposits will be applied toward the cost of the home.
Lottery Date: December 12, 2020 at 11 am. You must be available by phone during this time.
Deadline: The deadline to enter is December 3rd at 3pm.
Prequalification Letter: You must submit a prequalification letter from your lender with your application. If you use the developer’s lender a 2% credit will be given to the buyer as an incentive.
If you’re interested in North Park, please contact me for more information. I’m happy to provide floor plans, more information on the lottery process, and home prices. I’ll also help you fill out all necessary paperwork that you will need to submit before the lottery. Don’t wait if you want to be entered in the next lottery! I’m happy to help!