Available Real Estate at the Mauna Kea Resort (Best Hawaiian Beach)
It’s no wonder that Mauna Kea Beach, a glorious white-sand beach bordering the quarter-mile long Kauna’oa Bay, has been voted “Best Beach in the World” twice by Conde Nast Traveler and “One of the Top Ten Beaches in the World” by National Geographic magazine.
Beautiful Mauna Kea Beach
Anyone who has spent time taking long, leisurely strolls on Mauna Kea Beach or watched the sun set over Kauna’oa Bay has experienced the kind of tranquility that comes from experiencing what was also the favorite spot of nature-lover Lawrence Rockefeller, who choose this location on which to build the first luxury hotel on the Kohala Coast (1965).
Sunset swimmers at Mauna Kea Beach (January, 2014)
Mauna Kea Resort Residential Communities
Today, the Mauna Kea Resort comprises two separate entrances, two hotels (Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel in addition to the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel), two golf courses, as well as a few hundred privately-owned residences and condominiums within the following residential communities:
- Kauna’oa at Mauna Kea (28 lots for single-family homes and 20 luxury townhomes)
- Villas at Mauna Kea (40 villas)
- Fairways North at Mauna Kea (32 lots for single-family homes)
- Fairways South at Mauna Kea (25 lots for single-family homes)
- Bluffs at Mauna Kea (22 lots for single-family homes)
- High Bluffs at Mauna Kea (9 lots for single-family homes)
- Moani Heights (17 single-family homes)
- ‘Apa’apa’a Heights (6 single-family homes)
- Kumulani (60 6-plex condominium units)
- Wai’ula’ula at Mauna Kea (104 condos, duplexes and single-family homes)
Oceanfront trail in front of the Bluffs at Mauna Kea
Currently available real estate on the Mauna Kea Resort includes:
- Mauna Kea Fairways North: 2 listings. $3.2M and $3.25M
- Mauna Kea Fairways South: 3 listings. $2.9M to $3.65M
- Moani Heights: 1 listing. $2.35M
- Bluffs: 1 listing. $12.9M
- Wai’ula’ula: 1 single-family listing. $3.095M
- Spectacular 8.39 acres (with over 1,500 feet ocean-frontage) on the North end of Mauna Kea Resort. $35M.
Note: Now taking reservations on pre-construction single-family homes at Wai’ula’ula.
- Mauna Kea Fairways: 1 listing. $2.475M
- Kauna’oa: 3 listings. $1.2M to $1.95M
- High Bluffs: 3 listings. $648K to $693K
- Wai’ula’ula: 5 listings. $1.225M to $1.4M
- Mauna Kea Villa: 1 listing (double-unit). $6.5M.
- Kauna’oa Hali’a Hale Townhome: 1 listing. $3.7M. In escrow.
The Cove at the North end of Hapuna Beach
Oh, and by the way, the Mauna Kea Resort is also home to another incredible white-sand beach called Hapuna. Hapuna Beach is famous, in its own right, having also been named “Best Beach in the World” by Conde Nast.
Contact a Mauna Kea Resort Expert
It would be my pleasure to expand-upon or clarify any details about real estate opportunities and sales on the Mauna Kea Resort for you. Feel free to contact me when I can be of assistance.