Image courtesy Ward Village
Exciting news from Kaka’ako, Honolulu’s emerging hub for live, work and play! This 6th Ward Village development has begun owner occupant sales!
A’ali’i will be located at 987 Queen Street next to the A’eo development, Whole Foods Market and in the vicinity of all Kakaako’s best shopping and dining. A’ali’i is based on a design and living concept which revolutionizes urban living. Floorplans are compact and use smart design to make efficient and dynamic use of space; this complements the vibrant and active lifestyle it’s expected A’a’li’i residents will enjoy. You will never run out of things to eat, places to shop, outdoor activities, cultural activities or entertainment as a resident of Ward Villages!
Image courtesy Ward Village
There will be 751 residences, 150 of which will be reserved housing. Units will be comprised of studios, one bedroom and two bedroom residences which will range from 277-373 square-foot studios to 696-835 square-foot two-bedroom units. Market-rate studios will start in the $500ks, 1-bedrooms will start in the $700ks, and 2-bedrooms will start in the low $1m range.
Sample studio unit. Image courtesy Ward Village
Sample 1-bedroom unit. Image courtesy Ward Village
Sample 2-bedroom unit. Image courtesy Ward Village.
Architectural Digest recently called Ward Villages “America’s Best-Planned Community” (May 2017). Designed by renowned architects SCB Architects in partnership with award-winning interior designer Lauren Rottet, A’ali’i will be a vibrant blend of sophisticated design, sustainability and a strong sense of place. No detail is left untouched in this new breed of modern luxury living.
Stunning interior design. Image courtesy Ward Village
- Smart spaces: Opportunities for modern, modular furniture like murphy beds and foldout tables will create dynamic, flexible spaces.
- Pet lovers rejoice! This pet-friendly condo will have a first floor dog park spanning 1,900 square feet.
- There will be a 30,000 square foot amenity deck on the 8th floor with BBQ pavilions, private rooms and other gathering spaces, a kids’ play area, kids’ pool and entertainment area.
- Keep up your favorite physical activities without leaving home with a Lanai 42, a large rooftop deck which will feature terrace, pool table, ocean viewing lounge areas, a fitness center and yoga room.
- Bosch appliances included in every home.
- Boost your car-less lifestyle! Bike parking provided on the first floor.
- Storage units available for purchase located throughout the parking levels.
The community: Ward Villages will be within walking and biking distance of movie theaters, Ala Moana Beach, Auahi Street Promenade, Whole Foods, a four-acre park, dozens of restaurants, and many free cultural and entertainment activities for community members. Track and plan everything on the exclusive mobile app, which you can also use to reserve A’a’li’i’s amenities!
Units are expected to sell quickly! If you are interested in buying as an owner occupant, or just for more information about this exciting project and how to apply, please contact me, Cathy Possedi.
Cathy Possedi, REALTOR(B) CRS, SRS, SFR, MRP