If you’re one of those people that is looking for a home in Hawai’i, not just an investment opportunity, Puamana may be just the place for you. Puamana is the place where you can fly in, kick off your shoes, and feel like you’re right at home without the crowds, traffic, poor weather, etc.
The best time to visit Puamana is in the fall or winter. This is the time of year when nearly the entire property is occupied. There are guests of all ages, from keiki to kapuna. If you’re traveling as a family with children, there are plenty of kids around for them to play with.
There are plenty of other reasons why Puamana is a great place to be.
1. There is always something to do at Puamana. Swimming in the pools, tennis, paddle boarding, and surfing are favorites. The waves on the West Side are mild in the winter, so even the smallest can enjoy the white sand beach.
Ocean Pool, Puamana
There are 3 pools, one of which is right on the ocean. There is only one tennis court, so you’ll need to reserve a time slot in the office.
Puamana clubhouse lanai
2. West Side sunsets are breathtaking. Make sure you relax and enjoy as many as you can from the clubhouse lanai.
West Side sunset
3. Puamana parties. Nearly every other weekend in the fall, there is an organized party at the clubhouse. Most of these have a theme depending upon the time of year and all are welcome to attend, young and old alike. It is an opportunity to make new friends and reconnect with old ones.
Christmas crafts for the kids!
4. Puamana is situated at the end of the world famous Front Street. You’ll have a short walk or bike ride to some of the best restaurants, shops, and world-class art galleries on the West Side.
5. Puamana is definitely a one-of-a-kind property on Maui and likely all of Hawai’i. If what you’re looking for is a feeling of aloha, community, and the perfect place to relax, Puamana should be your first choice.