5 Performance Tips – How To Stay Engaged With Your Buyers And Sellers
Hi Super Agents,
Engaging with our existing clients is not only important, but it’s critical to keep our business growing. Remember that we are professionals, and building and maintaining relationships is the key to success. It takes more time finding new clients than keeping existing ones.
How To Stay Engaged With Your Clients
Here are my top performance tips to stay engaged with your existing clients in the real estate market place:
- Set up “Google Alerts” for all your clients about their interests and their business or profession. Google will send you articles about their work and areas of interest that you can send along to them with a note, “thinking of you.”
- Send them a market brief four to six times per year so they can stay informed about the real estate market.
- Position your work as “Advice-Based” rather than “Fee-Based” so they will call you when they have a question about real estate or if their friends do.
- Send personal notes to all your buyers and sellers when it is their purchase or selling anniversary, as well as for their birthdays, wedding anniversary, and the end of the year holiday season.
- Connect with them on social media. Follow them and click “like” on their picture.
Always remember, relations drive revenue!