Company FAQs During Covid-19
- Company FAQs
- (800) 370-3848
Hawaii Life agents are working virtually whenever possible, using technology like Zoom, Facetime, professional property videos, 3-D walk-through tours, agent produced videos, etc.
They are also meeting with clients for property showings on a very limited basis. Potential buyers are generally pre-qualified, ready to buy, and have previously experienced the property in question by some virtual means before an in-person showing is scheduled. All in-person interactions are conducted at a distance of at least six feet, with all parties wearing masks, in adherence to Hawaii State laws.
Q: What precautionary measures are Hawaii Life agents taking before meeting with clients?
Our agents are taking every safety precaution to protect the health of our clients and our team. These include:
- Working virtually whenever possible
- Wearing face masks and recommended PPE for all in-person meetings and showings
- Using technology like Zoom and Facetime to communicate with clients
- Offerings professional property videos, 3-D walk-through tours, agent produced videos, etc. for showings
- Requesting that our clients disclose information about their travel or contact with anyone with Covid-19
- Practicing physical distancing of at least 6 feet for in-person meetings and showings
- Avoiding the use of paper at property showings
- Sending all documents and communications electronically so clients can print needed documents themselves
- Carrying disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at all times
- Avoiding touching anything while in a client’s home
- Using lockboxes for key transfers
- Offering the option of electronic signatures whenever possible
- Never riding in any vehicle with clients to and from appointments
- Limiting the number of agents in any meeting or showing (typically the listing or selling agent is present, but not both)
Q: Are the Hawaii Life offices still open?
No. Our offices across the state have been closed since Friday, March 13, 2020.
Q: How can I contact my/a real estate agent at Hawaii Life?
You can find an agent by island. Please connect with one of our more than 350 tech-savvy agents statewide for help with any other questions you may have.
Q: Where can I find additional resources?
Find an agent by island. Connect with one of 350+ tech-savvy agents statewide to answer your questions.
Agency. We represent you.
Our foundations of Smart Marketing and Solid Representation work to connect buyers and sellers in Hawaii, and around the world. It’s our responsibility to be informed. Our job is to protect your interests and investments.