Answers to questions about our Company amid Covid-19
- Company FAQs
- (800) 370-3848
Q: Are Hawaii Life agents still meeting with their clients?
Hawaii Life agents are working virtually whenever possible, using technology like Zoom, Facetime, professional property videos, 3-D walk-through tours, agent produced videos, etc.
They are also meeting with clients for property showings on a very limited basis. Potential buyers are generally pre-qualified, ready to buy, and have previously experienced the property in question by some virtual means before an in-person showing is scheduled. All in-person interactions are conducted at a distance of at least six feet.
Q: What precautionary measures are Hawaii Life agents taking before meeting with clients?
Our agents are taking every safety precaution to protect the health of our clients and our team. These include:
- Working virtually using technology like Zoom, Facetime, professional property videos, 3-D walk-through tours, agent produced videos, etc.
- Inquiring about any travel or contact with anyone with Covid-19
- Practicing physical distancing of at least 6 feet for in-person meetings
- Avoiding the use of paper at property showings
- Sending all documents and communications electronically so clients can print needed documents themselves
- Wearing face masks and recommended PPE for all in-person meetings
- Carrying disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at all times
- Avoiding touching anything while in clients’ homes
- Using lockboxes for key transfers
- Offering the option of electronic signatures whenever possible
- Never riding in their vehicle with clients to and from appointments
- Limiting the number of agents in any meeting or showing (typically the listing or selling agent is present, but not both)
Q: Are the Hawaii Life offices still open?
No. Our offices across the state have been closed since Friday, March 13, 2020.
Q: How can I contact my/a real estate agent at Hawaii Life?
You can find an agent by island. Please connect with one of our more than 350 tech-savvy agents statewide for help with any other questions you may have.
Q: Where can I find additional resources?
Find an agent by island. Connect with one of 350+ tech-savvy agents statewide to answer your questions.
Agency. We represent you.
Our foundations of Smart Marketing and Solid Representation work to connect buyers and sellers in Hawaii, and around the world. It’s our responsibility to be informed. Our job is to protect your interests and investments.