Aloha, friends! Part of being a good real estate agent, it is best to know what listings are currently on the market. I enjoy taking the time to physically preview luxury homes along the Kohala Coast that are for sale. I recently had an opportunity to view some stunning homes at the Four Seasons, Hualalai.
Now, living full-time or part-time at a world class resort, such as the Four Seasons, is for sure a wise choice and definitely on top of my list. As a homeowner, you are going to meet some incredible people and build long-lasting, beautiful relationships. Not to mention owning a part of a world class brand.
I fell in LOVE with 72-1251 Puka Pa Street Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 — a 5 bedroom, 5 and a half bath paradise at the Four Seasons Resort. Click here for more information.
I can’t decide if it is the bathtub, outdoor shower or kitchen, I fell in love with the most. The spaciousness of the indoor-outdoor entertaining flows from the kitchen to the outside dining with incredible ocean views. Create the perfect setting for entertaining and making beautiful memories. The design of this home is spectacular, with the guest suites completely separate from the main house, this is a huge bonus especially when it comes to privacy. This home is a MUST SEE.
Why is Hualalai Resort Style Living Good for You?
Here are 11 reasons:
- Never have to leave the resort
- World class restaurants, with members discounts
- One of the best golf courses on the Big Island
- Belong to a word class spa offering daily activities
- Always entertained from Film Festivals to Chef Fests
- Walk to the beach with oceanfront living
- Enjoy an array of swimming pools and hot tubs throughout the property
- Belong to a world class brand, The Four Seasons Resort
- An easy resale, as properties are in high demand
- Only 10 minutes to the Kona International Airport
- Lock and go, no responsibility and no headaches to maintain your home
And enjoy a private member-only Ke’olu Club with a stunning swimming pool and restaurant in addition to the four world-class restaurants on property.
Riding in your golf cart to get around your resort compound is so much fun.
Give me a jingle 808 333 2127, and let’s go take a look at this stunning home.