Aloha Dear Friends,
I was debating whether or not I should write this blog and from the feedback I receive, my readers love the spiritual taste I bring to the matrix. So here we go.
In many traditions, such as that of the Native Americans, sacred smoke bridges the gap between the seen and unseen worlds. Having a hard time selling your home? You may need a good house cleansing, works like magic.
What is House Cleansing?
Home clearings and blessings will release negative energy from your home, car, and body. Everything in the universe consists of energy, and spaces may hold an imprint of energy or emotions. With this said, a home carries the energy imprint of all previous occupants. Because of this, sensitive people may feel uncomfortable in a home or a place and not know why. Well, maybe they are feeling the “energy.”
You can truly benefit from cleansing the energetic imprint of previous owners or occupants. Energies get stuck and sometimes need help to be moved and or be transformed.
With my listings and when working with sellers in real estate, it is my intention to embrace the energetic aspect of selling a home to attract the right buyer and create a win-win situation for everyone involved.
What Can Affect the Energy in a House or Space?
- Divorces can create negative energy. When spouses are continually fighting, that energy lingers in the air
- Abuse or illness of any kind
- Death can leave a negative sad residue
- Clutter in a home, and an unclean space
- An unresolved feud with a neighbor
- No airflow, no open windows or doors can leave a space feeling muggy and stale
- An unpleasant smell. I would like to elaborate on this: our sense of smell is directly connected to our higher self/spiritual body and if something does not smell right it is our higher self giving us a warning. So now you know why great Realtors such as I bake delicious smelling cookies or have gentle smelling candles at open houses or showings. It’s my favorite part of Real Estate, inviting the senses.
Oh, and if things keep breaking and falling apart for no reason, a house cleansing will work.
My Experience with House Cleansing
I have always been sensitive to the energies of places and people, sometimes I am not sure if it is a blessing or a curse.
When I was selling luxury real estate in South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, I was well known for my spiritual gifts and using my psychic ability to clear negative energies. It is something that has always come naturally to me.
I will share one cleansing experience with you. A beautiful lady could not sell her home for over two years, we met at a farmers market and immediately clicked. She gave me the listing and, as with all my listings, I clear and smudge the homes of unwanted energies. My client went through a very nasty divorce and I asked her prior to me coming over to remove all items her ex gave her from the property.
I walked in with my burning sage in hand and had a very strong pull to a room and went straight to the closet and opened it. Well there was a large blue vase in the corner of the closet under some coats and my client was shocked and said she forgot her ex bought it long ago. We took it outside, smashed it and I cleared the space. In one week her home sold and she was so grateful as her home felt so much better and lighter ready for the next lucky owners.
I enjoy transcending dense energy to create a higher frequency and anchor in more light.
How to Cleanse Your Home
- Get rid of the clutter, go through your home and give away or throw away things including clothes you have not worn or items you do not use in a while
- Place crystals in your home to clear the energy
- Light a candle and burn incense
- Open all the doors and windows and sage your home and car at least once a month
- Fresh flowers bring in a beautiful element
- Feng shui your home
- Say a prayer or affirmation nightly and to ask for protection, visualize white light surrounding your home
In addition, planting trees and bushes with protective qualities around your property, such as bougainvillea, roses, barberry, and blackberry works wonders. There are also herbs with protective qualities such as sage, rosemary, and aloe.
Oh and a great idea is to sage (smudge) yourself, you will feel lighter and your mind clears. There is an immediate energy shift, and the space will come alive and feel refreshed.
One of the easiest ways to describe smudging is to liken it to a steam bath; however, instead of steam, you use a smoke that is created by burning a combination of herbs or sage blended to purify your aura or space. You “bathe” yourself by scooping the smoke into your hands or feather and “pour” it over your body.
I hope this blog will enlighten you to feel the unseen world and make you more comfortable that you are not going crazy if things don’t feel right, you may just be sensitive to the energy around you.
Enjoy the following breathing method for a powerful relaxation sensation:
- Take 4 short breaths
- Then take one long breath
- Pull the breath in and out through your nose
Do 4 sets of 5 breaths, for a total of 20 Breaths
I would love to hear from you and feel free to leave a happy comment. If you have any questions, I am here for you.
“Satori, I know the passion and love you have always felt for Hale Mehana and that was shown in your care and pride while you had the listing on our Ranch. Your positive outlook and spirituality embodies the essence of the Islands and whoever chooses you as their realtor will find themselves a thousand times blessed.” – K. Cassar, Seller
Looking to buy or sell your home? I’m your girl.