Ward Village Project Highlights | Kakaako, Oahu & Surrounding Condo Updates
We all have been witnessing the manifestation of the Ward village Vision project coming to fruition. I have been experiencing the lifestyle myself within the last year and have been enjoying it very much. I wanted to make it simple yet comprehensive for anyone to understand and be familiar with the history and provide basic knowledge on these condos.
Let’s begin with with the new upcoming project planned for 2022/2023:
SKY ALA MOANA Expected in 2022/2023
- Location: 1388 Kapiolani Blvd situated in the up and coming ”Midtown Ala Moana” neighborhood adjacent to Ward Village. Sky Ala Moana will be located close to the future rail station and Ala Moana shopping center.
- Numbers of Towers: 2
- Total units: 390 Residential Units and 300 Condo-Hotel Units
- Multi-tower mixed-use project, which will include hotel rooms, affordable housing rentals, for-sale condominium units, and ground commercial spaces.
- Price range between $550,000 and $1,000,000
ILILANI Estimated completion in 2021
- Location: 615 Keawe Street. Short walking distance to Keauhou Lane where you can find great restaurants, Down to Earth Organic Store, Yoga, esthetics, etc… Within a few minutes of the civic rail station on Keawe street. Consider that this tower will have a borrowed view. Excellent convenient location! Price TBD…
- Total units: 42 Story residential high-rise, 328 Units
- 165 units will be held for affordable housing buyers and 163 units for market buyers.
- The maintenance fees for this tower are expected to be quite low.
- All affordable units will come with 1 parking only.
- Great Amenities with green space, BBQ areas, and much more…
A’ALI’I Expected in 2021
- Location: Great location adjacent to Whole Food and Victoria Ward Park.
- Total units: 42 story high-rise, 751 units considered the densest condos building in Kaka’ako
- Great Amenities!!
- Price range between $650,000 and $1,400,000
VICTORIA PLACE-WARD VILLAGE, Ultra-Luxury Condominium Estimated completion in 2022
- Location: 1100 Ala Moana Blvd. Located in the former dual Gateaway development adjacent to Kewalo Basin Harbor and next to Waiea condo.
- Total Units: 350 residential units
- Victoria place is for sale and are available for purchase right now. Pre sale: Between $1,200,000 and $5,200,000
- Unobstructed ocean views
- Maintenance fee around $1.25/sf
KO’ULA Luxury Project Expected in 2022
- Location: Built adjacent to Victoria Ward Park. Amazing park and city views.
- Total units: 41 stories, 570 units
- Architect: Jeanne Gang from Chicago
- Designer: Yabu Pushelberg – has designed Four Seasons in Toronto and Tokyo; the W Hotel Times Square New York, St-Regis Hotel in San Francisco, to name just a few…
- Maintenance fees will be fairly reasonable at 1.11 per sqft.
- Price range between $800,000 and $2,400,000
AZURE ALA MOANA Completion date 2021
- Location: 1518 Ala Moana Located in midtown of Ala Moana neighborhood, on the corner of Keeaumoku and Makaloa street. City views close to Ala Moana shopping center and future Ala Moana rail station.
- Total units: 41 story high-rise, 429 Units (347 market rate units, and 78 ”affordable” rentals reserved for those who qualify for the HCDA’s Reserved Housing Guidelines.
- Affordable and market units, Spacious floor plan, Great Amenities.
- Price TBD…
PARK LANE ALA MOANA Completed in 2017
- Location: 1388 Ala Moana Blvd. Describe as a private residential resort, features 219 residences spread throughout 7 inter-connected eight-story buildings. Horizontal style building Concept. Located on the ocean side of the new Ewa wing of the Ala Moana Shopping Center.
- Architects involved in the project: Solomon Cordwell Buenz and Benjamin Woo.
- Design: ODADA from San Francisco and Philpotts Interiors
- Total Units: 8 Stories, 215 Units
- Amenities are exceptional luxury high-end living 5-star service.
- Views: From 4th floor and above has unobstructed ocean view. The Ewa facing wing might have an angled view of the ocean and park but is also facing 1350 Ala Moana and Hawaiiki Tower.
- Price range between $1,750,000 and $10,000,000
WAIEA Completed in 2016
- Location: 1118 Ala Moana Blvd. Large development planned by Victoria Ward Ltd. and Howard Hughes Company. Ultra Luxury condo units located on a prime “front-row” parcel (Ala Moana Blvd), which is the old parking lot in front of Ward Theatres. Located between Ward Center and Ward Warehouse.
- Total Units: 36 Story high rise, 174 Units
- High-end finish and appliances, lots of privacy, low owner-occupancy
- Price range between $2,000,000 and $32,000,000
- * Please note that in 2019 a lawsuit filed by property owners has been alleged. There are many construction defects, and a shortage in skilled building laborers were partially to blame. To name a few: Window wall assemblies that generate loud noises, corrosion in the swimming pool and spa, premature weathering on exteriors, and cracks in the concrete parking garage.
ANAHA Completed in 2017
- Location: 1108 Auhi Street Located across Whole Food Market, this is a very Luxury Condos building. Located right above Peter Merriman’s restaurant. The Glass-bottom pool has become an Icon of Ward Village.
- Total Units: 38 Stories, 311 units
- Architect: Solomon Cordwell Buenz in collaboration with Ben Woo
- Design: Woods Bagot Interiors
- One of the largest amenities desk in Kaka’ako. Beach volleyball court, Tennis court, Kids play area, and more…
- Price range between $800,000 and $18,000,000