A New Years Wellness Gift
Aloha Dear Friends,
Happy New Year, I wish you all an amazing year filled with joy and wellness.
I would love to share with you a fun lifestyle journey to enhance your physical, mental and spiritual life.
Enjoy the following 7 or 21 day Satorijourney from the comfort of your home and explore the secrets of living a balanced and reduced stress lifestyle. Be empowered to live in the present moment by shifting key aspects of your physical, mental, and spiritual life. Designed to guide you through a Journey of self-discovery and personal empowerment.
Tips for a Healthy & Mindful New Year
- Practice Yoga daily
- Enjoy the following breathing method for a powerful relaxation sensation:
- Take 4 short breaths
- Then take one long breath
- Pull the breath in and out through your nose
Do 4 sets of 5 breaths, for a total of 20 Breaths
- Feel the joy of smelling Essential Oils during your day, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rose etc.
- Avoid junk food, white breads, wheat pastas, canned foods, dairy products and food cooked in a microwave. Enjoy fresh LOCALLY GROWN fruits, vegetables. Rice and yummy coconut milk is better than processed cow’s milk. Your body is your Temple
- Give your body a beak from eating animal products, visit peta.org and Watch “the rave diet” DVD ravediet.com
- Bless your food and be thankful for your sense of taste, prepare your food with LOVE
- Avoid alcohol. Do not smoke, take any medicines or drugs during this time. (only medication necessary and prescribed by your physician) Feel the Joy in each breath you take
- When you experience negative thoughts or emotions, change them to positive ones. Recognize the emotion you are having, do not react the way you always react, change your reaction to be one of love and acceptance. Think happy thoughts. Watch “The Secret” www.thesecret.tv
- Repeat a positive affirmation and or invocation such as “I Am Healthy, I Am Abundant” to cancel out any negative thoughts, let negative thoughts flow through you and be aware of what’s going in your mind, you have the power to change your thoughts and emotions. Let go of the drama
- Replace any feelings of fear with Excitement
- Write inspirational words on your water bottles, such as LOVE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, HAPPINESS
- Watch “What the Bleep do we know”
- Have fun every day, if it does not bring you Joy, Nourishment, and Empowerment, don’t do it
- Every day meditate for 10 minutes on transcending your senses: Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste, Touch
- Be aware of judging others; see all with love and compassion. Be an example of peace in our world
- Keep a Journal of your Journey and of your life, write or draw what you feel
- Most important FOLLOW YOUR BLISS for 2022
You will see if you follow even a few of the above guidelines how your life may shift in a positive way.
If you have any questions please let me know, I am here for you.
“It’s not where you go, it’s how you feel for a moment in your life and allowing that moment to last forever.” Satori
Bridging a healthy lifestyle by changing your environment, Hawaii Luxury Real Estate.