Ho’opili in Ewa Beach is a new master-planned community featuring single family homes, townhomes, condos, work/live units. Current and planned community features include neighborhood parks, pools, playgrounds, pet areas, schools, and businesses. The community is projected to take 20 years to build and will have over 11,000 homes when it is completed. Ho’opili is already one of the most popular communities in Ewa Beach and the adjacent Kapolei. With easy freeway access and 3 future rail stops at the community, Ho’opili is located in a perfect spot for commuters. Shopping and amenities are also less than 2 miles away, making living in Ho’opili convenient on all accounts.
Ho’opili master-plan location. – Contact Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life for information on purchasing a home at Ho’opili. 808-722-3985 email@example.com
Benefits of Living in Ho’opili
- New homes, townhomes, and work/life units, and condos. A variety of options to suit buyers’ living styles.
- Each home comes with a new home warranty on workmanship, electrical, plumbing, appliances, and products.
- Gas and electric cooking, stainless appliances, smart home features, and more.
- A short distance from the freeway entrance making commuting easier.
- 3 Future HART Rail Stops under-construction. In the next few years, residents may be able to take the light rail to Honolulu and leave cars behind.
- Low Monthly Associaton Dues – Currently at $59 on single family homes
- Parks, Tot Lots, and Playgrounds
- Minutes away from shopping, amenities, and Ka Makana Alii Mall
- Future community center
- Future pools – One soon to be under construction
- Future schools
Townhomes at Ho’opili
Single-family homes at Ho’opili.
Work-live townhomes at Ho’opili. Run your business from home.
Selection Process: Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condos
The Ho’opili home and townhome inventory changes on a daily basis. There are two ways to purchase a home at Ho’opili.
- Select from a list of available homes under construction
- Enter a monthly lottery for the next release of properties. Homes, townhomes, and condos all have different lottery dates.
Ho’opili Home Lottery Info: So why a lottery? For buyers not familiar with the lottery process, it may seem like a very odd thing to go through. The demand for new homes is strong, and in the past buyers were physically lining up for hours for an opportunity to purchase a home. To make the process more efficient, and to give buyers a better opportunity at getting the home they want, the builder switched to a lottery. Buyers have to fill out a lottery application to enter the lottery. If there are 15 buyers and 11 homes released, this provides for the order in which buyers will choose their homes. If a buyer decides to pass on their opportunity, the next buyer in line gets to pick. It is really an easy process. It is fair and also safe. Buyers don’t have to spend time in line waiting for a home release. The odds of getting a home are very good, so enter the lottery as soon as you think that you may want a new home at Ho’opili.
Choose your home at Ho’opili.
Information on Purchasing a New Home at Ho’opili
- Contact: Kinga Mills, 808-722-3985 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request home | townhome | condo pricing information.
- Schedule an on site-visit to view homes and lots, or request information. (Out of state buyers can purchase remotely)
- Select Floorplan and lot
- Enter Home Lottery or Select from one of the available homes
- Write offer with an secure with Earnest Money. (typically $1000-$3000)
- Move-in on closing date.
Seating areas throughout the community.
Park and playground at Ho’opili.
If you would like more information on new homes in Ho’opili please contact me.
Let’s stay connected