Her gentle, caring nature was like a magnet to my spirit. Her scalp massage transported me into a deep state of utopia.
Here Are 5 of My Favorite Hair Hacks:
- My hair soaks up my favorite leave-in conditioner, Milkshake. The smell is delicious; I could eat my hair!
- Smash an avocado on your hair, massage it all over your head and even on your face. Then let it sit there for 30 minutes, wow the glow and softness will be your secret beauty tip for only you to share with your closest sistas!
- Pure olive oil. Yes, soak it up the way the ancient Egyptians did. Lather and leave for 30 minutes or longer then rinse.
- For natural highlights, squeeze lemon or lime juice into your hair and play in the sun. It gives a natural, golden glow to your hair.
- I have long hair, so it is easy for me to braid it into a French braid. I make a very tight braid when it is damp after I wash my hair. I then will sleep with the braid. In the morning I just untangle it and bam, frizzy, poufy locks!
When you put on your slippas and walk out da door… may your hair echo enthusiasm for life and the new opportunities that await you in da beautiful island!
Enjoy This Yoga Pose:
Satori’s Tip: This exercise is highly recommended for people with a stiff or painful lower back. These backbend-type poses are therapeutic for lower back pain and general stiffness. Feel the joy.
Allow your body and chin to fold gently towards the floor. Inhale deeply as you lift your upper body keeping your hands and elbows tucked in. Shoulder blades are engaged, and the chest expands (arms are straight for upward facing dog pose or bent for cobra pose).
Relax your lower back as you support the pose with your belly. Move your chest further upward with every inhalation, keeping your shoulders relaxed. You may want to look over your right shoulder for a few moments and then the left and be aware of how good it feels.
- Increases range of motion and flexibility in the spine
- Therapeutic for healthy structure of spinal vertebrae
- Strengthens the spinal muscles
- Stretches chest and lungs, shoulders, and abdomen
- Firms the buttocks
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Helps relieve stress and fatigue
- Opens the heart and lungs
- Therapeutic for asthma
I am excited to keep you updated on the most popular and recent Hawaii real estate listings and opportunities for your life, here in paradise. Contact me at email@example.com, and it will be my pleasure to welcome you to Hawaii.