Aloha Dear Friends,
I love my bubble baths. There is nothing more soothing than soaking in a beautiful cande lit hot bubble bath and a glass of fine wine. Now here is a luxury bathroom to die, from the large claw foot bathtub to the antique wood burning fireplace. I have never enjoyed relaxing in a bathtub more than this one at Hale Mehana. My dear friends bought this exquisite Cedar Log Estate, and when I stayed there, I could not wait to indulge in its beauty.
If you enjoy living upcountry, check out this stunning estate at Waikii Ranch.
The master suite with the dual showers and accents of river rock walls, gives you a feeling of showering out in the country. Each bathroom breeds sophistication and luxury.
My 6 Favorite Features of Hale Mehana Bathrooms:
- Large clawfoot bathtubs
- Antique wood-burning fireplace
- River rock wall shower
- Cedarwood logs, give you a feeling bathing in the woods
- Very spacious bathrooms
- World-class finishes of Lefroy Brooks
If you enjoy the finer things in life and pure luxury, then “Hale Mehana,” the House of Warmth, is for you.
The featured picture with the flowers floating in the bathtub was at my Open House a few months ago and was a big hit. I am passionate about going the extra mile and adding the special touches to my Open Houses, and second showings.
How About Resort Style Living?
Own a slice of the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort.
I fell in LOVE with 72-1251 Puka Pa Street HI 96740, a paradise home at the Four Seasons Resort. Click here for more information.
The master suite features a beautiful white stone soaking tub and a large glass-enclosed shower surrounded by tropical landscaping. Now this is pure heaven.
These are some of the most beautiful bathrooms in Hawaii.
Enjoy My Tips on How to Meditate:
- Close your eyes.
- Start with a prayer.
- Feel your tensions flowing from your physical body.
- Mentally scan your body from head to toe, feeling deep relaxation and peace within.
- Your mind and body are relaxed – your thoughts flow with ease.
- Your journey is one of spiraling consciousness…release emotions of fear, pain, and anger.
- Return to your true essence of love and compassion.
- Your heart is light and filled with love.
- Breathe, be still, and know all is WELL.
“Satori, you certainly are an extension of the ‘source’ of energy that needs to reach so many of us! With much love and gratitude.” – Bill Leonard, Italy
Contact me today and let’s make your Hawaii dream home come true, 808 333 2127