Julie Keller, R(B) 21274 and Dave Minkus, R(S) 76485 (yes – that is me) are listing a Waikoloa Village home for sale, 68-1752 Ho’oko Street. The owners need a bigger home as this 3 bed, 2 bath has served them well, but it is time for them to move onward to a 4 bedroom home.
The home at 68-1752 Hooko Street (MLS# 290930)
If you already know the Waikoloa Village area and what it has to offer – then skip down to the What I Love and What You Need to Know sections below…otherwise:
Waikoloa Village has a little something for everyone!
1. It has a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. with some of the lowest green fees around – for photos and info – see my blog about Golf on the Big Island.
2. It has a community center with a pool and tennis courts.
4. It has a shopping center with a gas station, grocery store, bank, and other shops to meet your needs.
5. It is only a short drive from the Village down to the resorts and the beach.
What I Love About This Home
1. The backyard is fantastic with a tree house, mature trees for shade, and is fully fenced for privacy.
The backyard is a nice, private, shady place to play or simply hang out and relax
2. Great price at $415,000 – this home is one of the lowest priced homes in the Village.
3. Indoor laundry room located near all three bedrooms.
4. New solar hot water heater saves money.
5. Two-car garage with enough room for parking and workbench for projects.
6. Did you see the photo of the backyard that is fully fenced?
What You Need to Know
1. The home was built in 1979, some items (like the kitchen sink) could use updating.
2. The house has a “popcorn ceiling” but the owners confirmed it is asbestos free.
3. Appliances are included.
4. The home is occupied so we need 24 hours notice to set up a time for you to see it.
Want More Info About the Big Island?
Download the free app for recommended places to go on the Big Island (click image to enlarge)