Kakaako is Honolulu’s trendiest and most desirable neighborhood! If it wasn’t, buyers wouldn’t be moving to the area in droves. It’s that popular, and it’s that wonderful! In Kakaako, it is all about the lifestyle! After all, living in Hawaii is all about the lifestyle. That’s what people love about Hawaii. The weather, the ocean, the amazing views, and the ability to enjoy day to day living 365 days a year. There are many beautiful condo buildings in the neighborhood, and with the addition of the Ward Village master plan, it’s simply the most amazing place to live on Oahu!
A few of the Kakaako condos. The beautiful Hokua with unobstructed ocean views, the Ko’olani with beautiful residences, and the Waihonua, with an amazing amenities deck.
But it’s all condos, you may be thinking? Yes, and that’s the beauty of Kakaako. All condo living, with an amazing lifestyle. So the residents…
- Instead of getting up to cut the grass on Saturday, they have time to go hiking, go to a kids park, or enjoy a cup of coffee with friends.
- Instead of driving to the grocery store, they go across the street to pick up their daily groceries.
- Instead of looking for a house sitter when leaving town, they lock up their condo and go.
- Instead of sitting in traffic driving to all parts of Oahu, residents are enjoying a glass of wine with their friends at the local hangout spots.
- Instead of making plans to go to the beach, they are at the beach.
See the picture? It’s the lifestyle that trumps how big the house is, or how big the yard is. People these days are looking for the lifestyle and want to enjoy where they live. People are moving to Kakaako at an amazing place and those that live in Kakaako, love it!
Ala Moana Beach Park fronting Kakaako and Ala Moana Neighborhoods.
If you are considering Kakaako as a neighborhood to call home, check out some of these beautiful residences.
If condos are simply not your style, townhomes are also an option for Kaakako living. Although there are not as many to choose from, there are some fabulous ones in the area.
Diamond Head, the ocean, and Kewalo Harbor views from The Collection in Kakaako.
Ward Village in Kakaako
The most exciting transformation happening in Kakaako is the growth of the Ward Village master plan. Located in the heart of Kakaako, it is being called the #1 Master Planned Neighborhood by the Architectural Digest. With new buildings popping up every 1-2 years, new restaurants, stores, and a host of events, like yoga in the park, movie nights, New Wave Fridays, the whole neighborhood is transforming more and more into the place to be. With Waiea and Anaha completed, up next is the AE’O and A’ali’i, Gateway Towers. Space is being cleared for a new, still unnamed building, close to the Ward Cinemas.
Ward Village in Kakaako is home to beautiful condos, a variety of stores, restaurants, and amenities.
Don’t Take My Word For It. Experience It!
If you are looking for a neighborhood that is ever changing, growing, and becoming more and more a community, Kakaako is for you. It’s everything that Hawaii is, plus the new and contemporary residences and amenities to go along with it.
I absolutely love living in Kakaako.
- If you see a condo that you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to contact me about it.
- If you would like to appear on our popular “Hawai Life” TV show as you are purchasing your new home or condo, check out the casting opportunity.