Aloha Dear Friends,
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to preview a one of a kind breathtaking private Waterfalling Estate along the Hamakua Coast on Big Island Hawaii. Hamakua means the “Breath of God,” and you truly feel a divine presence that takes your breath away.
I have seen quite a few incredible estates in my life and this Waterfalling Estate at 32-1056 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Ninole, gave me a WOW. Carrie Nicholson, the selling agent gave me an incredible tour of this stunning estate.
Celebrities such as Justin Bieber and members of the Saudi royal family have enjoyed playing and staying at this spectacular estate.
I could not resist playing the grand piano — it was such a treat to hear the magical notes echo through this lavish estate.
Now the Waterfalling Estate is the perfect lockdown compound, you never want to leave, from a fast car race track around the property, to tennis courts, volleyball courts, state of the art swimming pool, your own private Waterfall and so much land play with. Did I mention the mini-golf course and the two-story-high waterslide?
Here are some features of the Waterfalling Estate:
Price: $9,950,000 | 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, and 3 Half Bathrooms
- 9.44 Acres
- 10,942 sq. ft. Interior
- Waterfalls from the Hamakua Coast
- Oyster quartzite and travertine tiles
- Three-story dual master suites with his and her bathrooms
- Fitness room
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Telescoping doors
- African Sapele mahogany ceilings
- Helicopter pad
- Labrador granite countertops
- 52 inch round Daytona pneumatic elevator
- Olympic-sized infinity pool
- 450 seat tennis and basketball stadium
- 9-hole golf pitch and putt
- Two-story waterslide
- Separate guest quarters
- Game room/media room
- Furniture included
- The property is booked for rentals through Utopian Luxury Villas
- The property generated rental revenue of approximately $400,000 in 2017
For more information on this stunning estate, contact me today and let’s make your Hawaii dream home a reality.
808 333 2127
Enjoy my Blogs: https://about.hawaiilife.com/blog/author/satori-ebedes/