Anaha Condos For Sale – The Jewel of Ward Village in Honolulu | Video
The Anaha condos for sale at Ward Village in Honolulu will take your breath away. The luxury ocean view residences, located at 1108 Auahi St, are some of the most beautiful condos the Honolulu real estate market has to offer. From the prime Kakaako location, the amenities, and a one-of-a-kind clear bottom pool on Oahu, the Anaha is absolutely stunning. Completed in 2017, the Anaha at Ward Village has quickly become a favorite with many Honolulu condo buyers.
View of the Anaha amenities deck and the clear bottom pool. The tower has condos, and the Anaha townhomes are located below the amenities deck.
As you look at the Anaha tower, you will notice the outside building design changes very 4 floors. The floorplans slightly change and alternate every 4 floors all the way up to the 33rd floor. Similar modifications are in the penthouse units all the way up to the 38th floor. As a result of this stacked-looking design, the Anaha stands out as one-of-a-kind building in Honolulu that is very pleasing to the eye.
Anaha Condos For Sale at Ward Village
The Anaha is also located across the street from:
- The largest Whole Foods Market on Oahu (scheduled to be completed early in 2018)
- Ward Village stores
- Movie theater
Some of Ward Village stores and restaurants that are close to the Anaha.
A total of 317 – 1,2,3, & 4 bedroom condos, townhomes, and Anaha penthouses make up the Anaha 38 story condo building. While not the tallest building in Honolulu, it’s sure one of the most impressive ones.
Buyers considering purchasing one of the condos the Anaha, have a choice of living in the main Anaha tower, or in one of the Anaha townhomes, subject to availability. Both types of residences have full access to all of the Anaha amenities.
Anaha Condos Features:
- Designed by Chicago-based Solomon Cordwell Buenz in partnership with Benjamin Woo Architects
- 9’ ceilings and 10’ ceilings in the Penthouses
- Hardwood flooring in living rooms, and wool carpet in the bedrooms
- European cabinets in the kitchens and bathrooms with polished-quarts counters
- Miele kitchen appliances, gas cooking, wine refrigerators in most units
- Plumbing fixtures by Dornbracht, and Toto water closets
- Pets: OK (always best to confirm prior to purchasing a condo at the Anaha)
- Indoor/Outdoor Amenities, including 6 Guest Suites
- Part of Howard Hughes Ward Village Masterplan
- 24/7 on-site Security and courtesy neighborhood patrol, on-site resident manager
- Concierge services
- Building is targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification
- High-efficiency air conditioning
- 4 resident elevators and 1 service elevator
- Guest parking. Optional valet services
- Featured restaurant: Merriman’s (coming soon)
Living wall in the lobby of the Anaha.
Owners and guests, upon entering the Anaha lobby, are greeted by the largest living wall in the state. The living wall wraps around the outside and seamlessly makes it’s way into the interior of the lobby, creating a vibrant and soothing atmosphere.
Anaha Condo Tower:
The Anaha tower is home to 244 residences, which includes the penthouses. The majority of the Anaha condos are 1,2, and 3 bedrooms, with the exception of the top penthouses which are larger and are 5 bedroom residences.
Some of the most amazing views in Honolulu can be seen from the condos of the Anaha tower. Newly constructed condos typically have floor to ceiling windows, which allow for a beautiful transition Hawaiian paradise. Whether it’s an ocean, the mountains, or the city, the view is always breathtaking.
Ocean and Diamond Head views Anaha condos for sale. Simply spectacular!
Anaha Townhomes & Flats
Since some of today’s buyers are seeking convenience with extra privacy, the Anaha architects incorporated 2-story townhomes with private garages into the design of the building. The townhomes, studios, and some 1-bedroom condos are located under the amenities deck, floors 2-6, with commercial space on the ground level.
For single family homeowners who are relocating to the area, townhomes offer a nice transition from a house that requires all the maintenance, yet offers privacy, to a condo lifestyle. While the Anaha townhomes are part of the entire development, some townhome owners get to drive into their own garages within the building. As a result, they are able to make their way right into their units and bypass the shared elevators.
Townhomes are becoming popular in Honolulu. With the redevelopment of the Honolulu urban core, more and more townhomes are popping up in Kakaako.
Many of the 2-story Anaha Townhomes come with private garages.
The amenities at the Anaha are FUN! From the fabulous glass bottom pool that extends out over the edge of the building, to the kids’ play area, the amenities are designed to allow the residents to keep an active lifestyle.
Anaha Outdoor amenities include:
- Ocean-view pool, hot tub, with poolside cabanas
- Sand volleyball court
- Tennis court
- Putting green
- Dog park
- Children’s area with play structures
- Pavilions with outdoor dining, resident BBQs
- Outdoor ocean-view lanai
The Anaha clear bottom pool is one of the most talked about pools in Honolulu.
Amenities deck sand volleyball court, adjacent to the tennis court, BBQs, play area, and dining areas.
Anaha Indoor amenities include:
- Residents can enjoy morning coffee at the Howard Hughes Bar
- Dining rooms with chef’s kitchen
- Fitness center with a yoga room
- Sauna and massage rooms with a resort-style locker room
- Theater room
- Billiards room
- Golf simulator
- Victoria Ward Library
- Conference room/business center
The Anaha Fitness center offers cardio and weight equipment, a training room, and a yoga room.
As you can see, if you are considering purchasing a condo at the Anaha, you certainly will not be disappointed. From interior design to the amenities, the Anaha is a showstopper of a building in an amazing location.
If you would like additional information or to schedule a private tour of the Anaha and the residences, please call (808-722-3985), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me. Mahalo! ~Kinga
Learn about Christie’s International Real Estate.
Let’s stay connected!
Kinga Mills RA, RS-75728