Aloha Dear Friends,
Best Gifts of the stunning Auberge Resort at Mauna Lani.
As many of my dear readers know, I love beautiful places and since last year one of my favorite places to hang out and people watch is the newly remodeled Auberge Resort at Mauna Lani. With over $300 million renovations, the Auberge is a hot spot for tourists and locals.
Here are my favorite things to enjoy at the resort:
- The vast open space lounge area, perfect to enjoy a cup of coffee and read a book.
- The marketplace with the decadent incredible decorated desserts that are eye candy for your sweet tooth.
- The Canoe House restaurant for sunset and most delicious authentic food.
- The Surf Shack is a perfect hang out to enjoy and catch a paddle in the early mornings.
- The Full Moon Twilight Concert under the stars featuring some of the best Hawaiian entertainers and music.
- The Ancient Hawaiian ponds to walk around and feel the wisdom of the ancestors.
- The array of exciting activities from dusk till dawn, filled with yoga, storytelling, and adventures will sure keep you coming back for more.
- A very convenient location easy walking distance to Napua restaurant and the Mauna Lani stores, which have a Tommy Bahamas restaurant, Foodland, and one of my favorite smoothie joints called Juice 101.
- Only 15 minutes from Kona International Airport.
- The cutting-edge spa with ample services to soothe your soul.
- A perfect location for snorkeling and ocean sports activities.
- Bonus: The famous Goop store created and founded by Gwyneth Paltrow, is always a treat to step inside this “out of the box” shop.
In my opinion Mauna Lani is one of the fastest-growing areas on Big Island and a perfect spot to call home.
Location Location Location
Mauna Lani Homeowners enjoy access to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club
Check out these incredible homes FOR SALE now and just footsteps from the Auberge Resort:
2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Condo: $1,375,000
5 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom: $6,295,000
How about building your dream home in Hawai’i? This lot is going for only $1M. Located at the exclusive Black Sand Beach gated community. Offering residences access to a private beach club, spa, lap pool, fitness room, cabanas, steam and dry sauna, plunge pool, wine room, full kitchen, kayak and canoe storage, full time concierge, a tennis court, a park with fruit trees and direct access to the beautiful beach at Honokaope Bay.
Contact me today for more information and let’s go take a look: 808 333 2127.
I would love to hear from you, even if it’s a quick ALOHA.
808 333 2127