11 Best Adventures Of Living In Puako, An Exclusive Beach Community
What Makes Living In Puako Beach So Special?
- Footsteps to the best snorkeling on Big Island Hawaii
- Footsteps to year-round sunsets
- A plethora of mango trees, I have 6 delicious trees on my property
- Best location, only 20 minutes from the Kona airport and 15 minutes from Waimea town
- The feeling of community, neighbors are incredible
- Majestic Mauna Kea mountain views
- One of the best places on our planet to view the stars and the Milky Way
- Nested between the world-renown Hapuna Beach and Fairmont Hotel
- Resort zoned, making Puako conforming to the new STVR vacation rental regulations
- No monthly HOA fees
- Enjoy the blessings of turkey, they come visit very day and roam around Puako.
The Totem Animal Meaning Of The Turkey
The turkey spirit animal is a symbol of abundance. It is an encouragement to celebrate your resources that nourish your physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects. Foster a harmonious relationship between yourself and the world that you live in because it’s the foundation to your well-being.
I have been living in Puako for almost a year now and I feel very blessed every day, feeling the warmth of the sun peeping over in Mauna Kea Mountain in the mornings.
I love going for a bike ride or a jog in the early mornings or early evenings and as I pass these beautiful homes I am overwhelmed by the most incredible smells of flowers and delicious food being cooked. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. And Mauna Lani is so very close, I enjoy the shops and restaurants with out having to get in my car and drive.
The neighbors are very friendly and kind. Down the street, there are kids that always sell lemonade and mangoes when it’s in season with, with a big smile on their face.
I love the feel of community over here. I enjoy laying out in my garden at night gazing up with the stars, contemplating on this incredible journey of life.
On a hot summers day, I get to sink into the healing waters of the Kohala Coast. I went snorkeling yesterday with turtles and baby manta rays. There are so many fish with bright colors, I am slowly starting to learn their names.
I have a birdfeeder and I can’t tell you how much joy it brings me when I wake up in the morning listening to them singing and enjoying a delicious seed feast. The Red Cardinal is one of my favorite and has the most beautiful voice.
Puako has only one street that takes you in and out. The Puako harbor is an awesome spot to launch a boat and or go on a charter adventure.
We have two beautiful churches that offer Sunday services. One side of the street the homes are oceanfront and the other side the homes are what’s called Malka side (mountain side) and it is also the home to the largest, most verdant, contiguous Kiawe forest in the State. It reminds me of Africa, I can just imagine seeing a Giraffe coming out of the bushes.
I love living in Puako, it is the best kept secret on Big Island.
This stunning home is listed at $3,499,000
Click for more information, this ocean front home could be yours.