- Nearly 30 years of real estate brokerage experience.
- Affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate.
- Awarded the Christie's International Real Estate Luxury Specialist® designation.
- Affiliate of Luxury Portfolio International®.
- Earned her Master Certified Negotiation Expert® certification.
- Led her real estate firm to more than 1,000 successful sales.
- Achieved more than 300 five-star Zillow reviews.
- Owns and continues to lead the Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate, an award-winning real estate firm operating in Delaware, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
Hawaii Life is Hawaii’s leading luxury real estate brokerage with offices on all islands and featured in the highly popular “Hawaii Life” show on HGTV. Our foundations of smart marketing and solid representation work to connect buyers and sellers in Hawaii, and around the world. It’s our responsibility to be informed. Our job is to protect your interests and investments. Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers and Long & Foster Real Estate are both exclusive affiliates of Christie's International Real Estate.
Peggy Lyn Speicher specializes in the following:
- Lahaina Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Olowalu Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Kaanapali Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Kahana Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Napili Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Kapalua Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Lanai Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Kihei Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Wailea Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Makena Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Keawakapu Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Paia Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Oceanfront Maui Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Golf Course Maui Real Estate and Homes for Sale
- Ocean View Maui Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Peggy Lyn was the recipient of the 2013 ATHENA Award. The ATHENA Award is presented to an individual who is recognized for professional excellence, for providing valuable service to their community and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
Peggy Lyn served on the Board of Directors of Success In Style/Charity’s Closet. Success In Style’s mission is to assist women and men in crisis become employed and self-sufficient.
Additionally, Peggy Lyn Speicher shares her real estate expertise through industry and business organizations. She has spoken before thousands of agents nationwide on her profession and her success, and she has been featured in many news outlets for her accomplishments. In addition, Peggy Lyn Speicher was a featured speaker at the inaugural WIRE – Women Influencing Real Estate event held in Huntington Beach, California, in September 2016. The event aimed to help female real estate agents to enhance their industry knowledge and grow their professional networks, and she was honored to be among the experts selected to share their insights at the conference.
As one of ten children, Peggy Lyn enjoys family, gardening, cooking, fine wine and travel. She is married to Chris Speicher, a successful sales and marketing executive who is Co-Founder of the Speicher Group. They have a 24 year old daughter who is an ensign in the United States Navy currently stationed in San Diego, CA.
Our experience with Peggy Lyn was as if a Fairy Godmother came into our lives! We presented our complicated Los Angeles 1031 Exchange and she converted it into a MAUI DREAM VACATION CONDO! She strategized, negotiated and resolved effortlessly... we had more repairs and seller credits than we thought possible... When delays after delays and extensions were overshadowing - she kept the transaction together after we had lost all hope. Peggy Lyn did all the legwork - meticulously confirming every detail was done professionally... above and beyond, first class service! Thank you, Peggy Lyn!
Peggy Lyn is one of the best real estate professionals we have ever dealt with. She was very knowledgeable about the area, the properties and the local market. She was excellent during the negotiations always being one step ahead of the seller. We negotiated this entire sale long distance and Peggy Lyn was our eyes and ears on Maui. She also took care of the final walk through and finding us vendors for the various services (inspections, appraisals, title, etc.) as well as contractors to fix some of the issues with the property. She was always very responsive and, in most cases, was already handling something before we asked. We would highly recommend Peggy Lyn and would welcome the chance to work with her again.