Peggy Lyn Speicher is a Realtor® Broker with Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers.
- Nearly 30 years of real estate brokerage experience.
- Affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate.
- Awarded the Christie's International Real Estate Luxury Specialist® designation.
- Affiliate of Luxury Portfolio International®.
- Earned her Master Certified Negotiation Expert® certification.
- Led her real estate firm to more than 1,000 successful sales.
- Achieved more than 300 five-star Zillow reviews.
- Owns and continues to lead the Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate, an award-winning real estate firm operating in Delaware, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
Hawaii Life is Hawaii’s leading luxury real estate brokerage with offices on all islands and featured in the highly popular “Hawaii Life” show on HGTV. Our foundations of smart marketing and solid representation work to connect buyers and sellers in Hawaii, and around the world. It’s our responsibility to be informed. Our job is to protect your interests and investments. Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers and Long & Foster Real Estate are both exclusive affiliates of Christie's International Real Estate.
Peggy Lyn was the recipient of the 2013 ATHENA Award. The ATHENA Award is presented to an individual who is recognized for professional excellence, for providing valuable service to their community and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
Peggy Lyn served on the Board of Directors of Success In Style/Charity’s Closet. Success In Style’s mission is to assist women and men in crisis become employed and self-sufficient.
Additionally, Peggy Lyn Speicher shares her real estate expertise through industry and business organizations. She has spoken before thousands of agents nationwide on her profession and her success, and she has been featured in many news outlets for her accomplishments. In addition, Peggy Lyn Speicher was a featured speaker at the inaugural WIRE – Women Influencing Real Estate event held in Huntington Beach, California, in September 2016. The event aimed to help female real estate agents to enhance their industry knowledge and grow their professional networks, and she was honored to be among the experts selected to share their insights at the conference.
As one of ten children, Peggy Lyn enjoys family, gardening, cooking, fine wine and travel. She is married to Chris Speicher, a successful sales and marketing executive who is Co-Founder of the Speicher Group. They have an active 23 year old daughter who graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, OR, and was recently accepted to Naval OCS.