988 Halekauwila: Affordable New Kakaako Condos Starting in the $300,000′s

With plans in the works for its massive luxury 22-tower Master Planned community known as Ward Village, Howard Hughes Corp. is igniting the second renaissance of urban Honolulu specifically in the Ala Moana and Kakaako neighborhoods.

While so many luxury and ultra luxury condo buildings are slated for construction, the Hawaii Community Development Authority has mandated Howard Hughes Corp. to develop housing for the workforce. Based off the need for affordable housing that will support the current and future commerce and retail operations in the area, HCDA is out to ensure Howard Hughes follows through with building a project for the workforce masses. Out of the necessity of implementing affordable housing available units within the Kakaako and Ala Moana neighborhoods, 988 Halekauwila has come to fruition.

Specifications

At 44 stories tall, 988 Halekauwila will host 375 units from affordable to moderate income residents. Prices are expected to be from $300,000 – $700,000.

• 1-bedroom units ranging from 549 – 589 sq. ft.
  • 191 2-bedroom units that will be 891 sq. ft.
  • 89 3-bedroom units at 1,164 sq. ft.
  • 3 larger penthouse units

988 Halekauwila will also contain 25,000 sq. ft. of ground level retail space along with a 589-stall parking structure.

Kakaako Rail Station

Conveniently located across from 988 Halekauwila will be the Kakaako Rail Station, the 2nd to the last stop from the final station at Ala Moana mall.

More Information

Contact me for more information about this project, reservations, private tours, or any of your real estate sales needs!

, , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “988 Halekauwila: Affordable New Kakaako Condos Starting in the $300,000′s”

1. BEVERLY MARTINEZ FEBENITO
    December 16, 2015 at 1:23 am #

How can I get an application

• Joseph Sillaman
      January 29, 2016 at 11:56 am #

Hi Beverly,

I sent you information on Ke Kilohana earlier. As soon as I get floor plans and sales start I will let you know? If you have any other questions about any real estate on island I would be happy to help you!

2. Connie Chan
    January 22, 2016 at 12:53 pm #

How can I get an application?

• Joseph Sillaman
      January 29, 2016 at 11:54 am #

Hi Connie,

I sent you a response via email earlier. Floor plans have not yet been provide nor have sales begun. I will let you know ASAP. If you have questions about any other real state on island please let me know?

3. Henry Tu
    January 28, 2016 at 11:46 am #

Aloha,
    I am interesting for a 2 and 3 bed room unit.
    Please send in update information.

Henry Tu

• Joseph Sillaman
      January 29, 2016 at 11:53 am #

Aloha Henry,
      Thank you for visiting my Blog. I just sent you a email response. This project is now called Ke Kilohana. Floorplans have not yet been release nor have sales begun. I will keep you posted and provide you updated info as we move along. If you have questions about any other real estate on island I would be happy to assist you!

4. Maria Cecilia R. Shields
    February 13, 2016 at 4:43 pm #

Please tell me more incormation about the property at 988 Halekauwila street.
    I am interested both to buy or rent a 2-3 bedroom unit. Where can I get application?

Thank you.
    Maria
    808 692-6872

• Joe Sillaman RS
      June 23, 2016 at 12:50 pm #

Hi Maria,
      I’m sorry but this building’s affordable units are now sold out. There is another new project with affordable units located right behind Ala Moana Mall. Please call/text/email me and I can provide you more information!

5. Flavia
    February 29, 2016 at 4:51 pm #

Hello. We would like some info about this project. We are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. Do you have the floor plans yet? And prices?

• Joe Sillaman RS
      June 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm #

Hi Flavia,

6. virginia
    March 22, 2016 at 10:59 am #

Can I get an application and more information on this. Much Mahalo’s

• Joe Sillaman RS
      June 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm #

Hi Virginia,

7. thong
    April 15, 2016 at 8:13 pm #

hi there ! im very interesting 2 bedroom unit ,so how i get application for this project ?
    thanks for responding.
    thong le

• Joe Sillaman RS
      June 23, 2016 at 12:48 pm #

Hi Thong,

8. Bobby
    June 23, 2016 at 11:02 am #

Would like an application, looking for a 2 bdrm unit. Mahalo.

9. CASEY FIELD
    June 26, 2016 at 2:07 pm #

WOULD LIKE AN APPLICATION IF POSSIBLE WHEN UNITS START SELLING

10. Rich
    February 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm #

Hello, I’m interested in a 1-2 bdrm unit. Is there any availability for this and/or other condos in Honolulu? Thanks!