Waipuna Floor Plan Options
One of the features I really like about this building is that each unit runs from the front to the back of the building with open hallways on the back side of the building. This allows for the tradewinds to flow through each condo eliminating the need for A/C if you prefer.
The nicely upgraded 2 bedroom/2 bath condo (pictured above) #910 (MLS# 1300990) came on market a few weeks ago at $439,900 and went into escrow in 4 days.
Thirty-eight story building consisting of 406 units:
- 15 – one bedroom/one bath
- 254 – two bedroom/two bath
- 134 – three bedroom/two bath
- 3 – four bedroom/three-four bath
Active Waipuna Condos
There are currently only 3 active listings:
- (MLS# 1301612): FS, #2911, 2 bedroom/2 bath, High floor ocean view listed at $625K
- (MLS# 1213037): FS, #1103, 3 bedroom/2 bath, listed at $612K
- (MLS# 1208966): LH, #3002, 2 bedroom/2 bath, listed at $395K
Sales activity consists of mostly 2 bedroom condos with an average sales price of $541K during the past 6 months. You can view more information on the active listings at Waipuna and other condos in the area on my Waikiki Condo property gallery.
View from Waipuna #3002
The views are spectacular when you get up to the higher floors…such as the view from #3002 (pictured above).