Oceanfront Kauai Condo at Pono Kai For Sale

Pono Kai B109 is an oceanfront condo for sale in the heart of Kapa’a (MLS# 256564), Kauai’s east coast hub! This unit is walking distance to restaurants, shops and the new coastal trail along the ocean!

lanai view

As soon as you walk into this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ground level condo a feeling of relaxation comes over you. With the crystal blue ocean just outside the sliding doors you can’t help but feel at ease.

Beautiful landscaping

Beautiful landscaping as you enter Pono Kai

Pono Kai boasts BBQ stations and a herb garden, tennis courts, pool and spa, and a volleyball court all for your use!

Pono Kai Condo B109 For Sale

living room and view

Your living room and view!

bdm1

Fall asleep listening to the ocean waves

Both bedrooms have sizable closets, multiple windows for great cross breezes and the Master has incredible ocean views. Wake up to the sun shining on the water and start your day right.

pk_b109_din_kit

View of the dining and kitchen from the interior of the condo – the kitchen is just left of the front door as you enter

A full kitchen and dining room just inside the entrance make unloading groceries and cooking dinner almost effortless.

Nearby Coastal Trail

Then take a scenic bike ride on the coastal trail to Kealia Beach to burn off those calories. All while enjoying the view.

pk_b109_beach2

View from the Coastal Path looking north toward Kealia Beach

, , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Oceanfront Kauai Condo at Pono Kai For Sale”

1. Cate McCann Fleming
    September 20, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

Wow, I could get used to that view…and access to the bike path is a huge perk. I just went running on that path last week and had forgotten what a beautiful coastline it is!

2. Shaylyn Kimura, REALTOR (S)
    October 1, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

I love Pono Kai! From the time the resort opened in the early 80s I always thought that living there would be perfect because of its “downtown” Kapa’a location. I’ve stayed there several times over the years and now with the bike path, Pono Kai is a great choice for those wishing to be in the middle of all the Kapa’a town action.

3. Christian 'CJ' Halladay, REALTOR (B), BIC
    October 10, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Those deep blue ocean views is what every vacationer and homeowner wishes to see from their living area. It’s a big part of the allure of this Pono Kai unit and why this property has been such a successful vacation rental and needed winter getaway for the current owner.

I’m also a big fan of ground floor units and being able to walk right out the door on to the grass or get to the car without having to deal with stairs or elevators. It’s good for the kids too.

4. Sid White
    September 15, 2014 at 4:41 pm #

Great condo. How much is the asking price and how much is the HOA fees taxes ect.?

• Jennifer Moldre
      July 11, 2015 at 4:29 pm #

Could you please send the asking price and HOA fees? Any other 2 BR available? Thank you

5. kazi addason
    December 24, 2014 at 7:26 am #

hi I was interested in knowing how much they are asking for the pono kai condoi, please let me know I am interested in buying it

also what is the HOA fees per year?

6. Ivan Cook
    January 27, 2015 at 7:38 am #

please send me details of this condo and any other condos for sale at pono kai.

7. James Moore
    February 13, 2016 at 2:10 pm #

Interested in a 2 bedroom sleep 6 condo this one looks nice . Please let me know how much and the yearly fees . Thanks J D Moore

• Allen Kushynski
      November 16, 2016 at 9:55 am #

I have a 2 bedroom and loft at the Pono Kai Resort I wish to sell. It’s a floating week each year. Yearly fees are $1100. I will take any offer.
      Allen

• Brooke Owen
        December 27, 2016 at 1:19 pm #

Is your condo still for sale? If so, can you send me photos of it and which unit it’s in?
        Thanks!

• Jenny
        February 26, 2017 at 5:30 pm #

Hi Allen! We are looking for a condo in pono Kai, can u email me yours? :) thank u

• Allen Kushynski
          February 27, 2017 at 10:40 am #

Hi Jenny,
          I own a 2 BR and loft unit. 1 floating week a year. The HOA fees are about $1100.00 a year.
          There isn’t a specific unit you get all the time. It’s based on what’s available for the week you want to use it.
          I have not been able to get the use from it that I would like, which is why I want to sell. All I need is enough to cover the costs to transfer it to a new owner.
          Allen

• Craig Korotko
            March 3, 2017 at 10:34 pm #

Allen,
            I am currently at Pono Kai and would be very interested in taking over your unit. What is the best way to connect with you?

• Craig Korotko
            March 5, 2017 at 12:47 pm #

Allen,
            Please call or TEXT 714-277-6471 regarding your unit at Pono Kai.
            Mahalo,
            Craig Korotko

8. judy townsend
    February 19, 2016 at 4:05 pm #

i am very interested in the b109 place please call me at 951 575 5679 judy townsend

9. judy townsend