This immaculate 5 bedroom home is set on an extremely private 5+ acres (MLS# 254425). Its hilltop location offers forever views all the way to the ocean.
Its warm hardwood flooring and soaring open wood beam ceilings add to the roomy feel of this 3,104 square foot home. You’ll love to cook in this state-of-the-art kitchen with Viking stainless steel appliances including a Sub Zero refrigerator.
A Country Retreat
This home offers you privacy that will not be compromised in the future. A lovely tree-lined gated entry meanders up to this country retreat. This gated estate has so many outstanding features including ocean, sunset, forest, and coastline views. A huge covered slate floor lanai wraps around 3/4 of this home and all three bathrooms are done in warm travertine tiles.
This home has propane gas to service the stove, water heater, dryer, and automatic stand by generator. This property is located in Kaloko Mauka subdivision, which is just a short drive to the heart of Kailua Kona and nearby golf course. This property is being offered for $1,129,000.
- Electric Gate Entrance
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen
- Custom Solid Maple Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Viking Stove
- Granite Counter Tops
- Soaring Open Beam Ceiling
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors in Great Room & Kitchen
- Tube Lighting on Wood Handrail
- Tinted Windows
- Travertine Tiles in Bathrooms
- Upgraded German Dual Pane Windows
- Fans In Every Room
- Propane Fireplace
- Security Alarm System
- Surround Sound System Downstairs and Music Wired Throughout Home
- Tiled, Covered Lanai
- Patio With Trex Decking
- Ohio Posts at Porte Cochere and Carport
- Two Car Garage with Stanley Storage Cabinets
- 10×15 Storage Shed
- Automatic Stand By Generator
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Gated Yard for Children and/or Pets