Volunteers Wanted! The Puako Community clean-up sponsored by Keep Hawaii Beautiful is happening February 14th, 2012 (Valentine’s Day).
Isn’t this a view worth preserving?
Do you have a heart for Puako Beach, Hawaii? Come and join us to keep Puako beautiful! Volunteers will pick up roadside litter from the entrance of Puako Beach and the Queen K Highway, the intersection of Old Puako Rd. and the areas surrounding the Transfer Station, the Boat Ramp and surrounding shoreline and bluffs of Oahi Point.
- Date: February 14, 2012 (Tuesday)
- Time: 7:30 AM
- Meet: Puako Transfer Station
- Sign up: Email firstname.lastname@example.org – or visit the Puako General Store
What to Bring
- Wear proper shoes and dress
- Heavy work gloves
- Buckets for recyclables
- Tools such as rakes to remove plastic from trees if desired
What is Being Provided
- Light work gloves
- Water jug and cups
- Litter pickers
Please separate recycleable trash and dispose of it at the transfer station.
Reduce. Recycle. Reuse.