For a lot of buyers, it makes no sense to buy a Maui condo without an ocean view. It makes equal sense, for those with large visiting family or with plans to retire on Maui later, to buy a 2-bedroom unit rather than a less practical 1-bedroom.
These condos represent the best of both worlds for under $500K. The video showcases:
- A $269K short sale (MLS# 347819) near Kamaole I Beach and The Cove.
- A $395K Central Kihei oceanfront condo (MLS# 349985) with a lawn that meanders to the ocean.
- A $415K top floor unit at Haleakala Shores (MLS# 350024) across from Kamaole III Beach.
- A $449K unit at Maui Vista (MLS# 350215) across from Kamaole I and Charlie Young Beach—top floor, never rented.
- A $449K sixth floor condo (MLS# 339654) at Menehune Shores with direct oceanfront views.
- A $495K condo at the Kihei Alii Kai (MLS# 349915) with one of the most over-the-top remodels.
Kevin Spaise is the author of The Maui Condo Book, the reference directory used my Maui Realtors, Brokers, Title and Escrow companies, and investors. He specializes in representing Maui condo buyers.