Aloha from Wailea Golf Estates! What a blast to preview 5 gorgeous estates with pools, right on the world renown Wailea Blue Golf Course. Brokers and agents from the south side of Maui, but also a few from the west side, all gathered for a wonderful industry event.
If purchasing a spacious property with breathtaking ocean views, where a pool is a “must” and that you absolutely want it in a gated community…Wailea Golf Estates, the most premier gated community within the Wailea Resort, is for you. These 5 homes were built between 1986 and 2004, and the whole subdivision counts only 61 homes.
Ranging from 3,200 sq. ft. up to 4,800 sq. ft. under roof, all these homes offer gracious indoor/outdoor living, multiple private suites with sweeping mountain and Pacific Ocean vistas, entertaining areas, large patios (a.k.a. lanais) around their pool, craftsmanship throughout, and much more…amidst a tropical ambiance. Please enjoy a sense of beautiful Wailea pools (below) in homes affording lavish island living.
192 Halau Place, Wailea (Maui), Hawaii
1. 192 Halau Place has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and approximately a 3,662 sq. ft. interior. The home (MLS# 348482) was built in 1987 on a 10,966 sq. ft. lot and is offered at $3,195,000.
3904 Waakaula Place
2. Built in 1986, the 2-story home at 3904 Waakaula Place (MLS# 347925) has rosewood flooring throughout and high ceilings in the living/dining area. The house was the smallest one with approximately a 3,229 sq. ft. interior, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms on a 11,679 sq. ft. lot, but it had the lowest price too. There were so many things to look at in all these properties that I forgot to take my camera to shoot its pool! This property is offered at $2,800,000.
3910 Waakaula pool
3. 3910 Waakaula Place (MLS# 344510) has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, is the most recent one (built in 2004), has approximately a 4,800 sq. ft. interior split over 2-stories on 11,003 sq. ft. lot, and is listed at $5,550,000.
3910 Waakaula bathtub
This property (3910 Waakaula) had the most contemporary flair, and a very sophisticated media room with projection screen and surround sound system, retractable invisible sunscreens above the bedroom windows, an exercise area, a wine cellar (with seating) downstairs, and also a built-in professional espresso machine in the kitchen. What impressed me the most in this home was the bathtub with infinity edges that I couldn’t help taking a picture of.
Let’s go and look at the pool of the next one…
3913 Wailea Ekolu Place
4. 3913 Wailea Ekolu Place just got a very nice face lift. The house (MLS# 347041) was built in 1988. In this one, I thought the famous Maui indoor/outdoor living blended seamlessly and the house had a modern look.
It also comes with a sweeping mountain and ocean view from the 2nd master bedroom upstairs. Offering 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, approximately a 3,662 sq. ft. interior on a 13,262 sq. ft. lot, the house is listed at $3,250,000.
Heading now to the last of these 5 gorgeous properties, this one is in a cul-de-sac and definitely has the largest lot!
3986 Ekolu Place pool
3986 Ekolu sunken living room
5. This home (MLS# 348949), the last one of our quick journey at 3986 Ekolu Place, offers 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, has approximately a 4,389 sq. ft. interior, was built in 1989 on a 21,321 sq. ft. lot, and is listed at $6,500,000.
3986 Ekolu Pl.—Feng Shui stream
For a private showing of any of these homes of unsurpassed Hawaiian elegance, please give me a call at 808.280.8167—owners require pre-qualified buyers only.
Fabienne MD Gandall, R(B), SFR, AHS, e-Pro, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
Wailea Ike Pl., Suite C-103
Wailea, Maui, Hi. 96753
Your French connection on Maui: www.RelocateOnMaui.com.