For those of you seeking to indulge in our locally grown produce, please see the following line up of around-the-island Farmers’ Market events (Kauai Sunshine Markets), here on the beautiful Garden Island of Kauai (listed below). If you are traveling to more than one of our islands, click here for a list of Hawaii Farmers’ Markets by island, and don’t miss your chance to support our local island farmers.
For those of you who just can’t seem to get enough, and are entertaining the idea of acquiring your very own kitchen to prepare your savory meals, feel free to contact me on the latest housing/vacation rental information on Kauai and I will do my best to assist you.
I look forward to hearing from you, and in the meantime, don’t say I didn’t warn you…You may just corrupt your taste buds and have to move here! I recommend getting there early for the best choices!
Kauai Farmers’ Market Schedule
- Koloa: Noon at Koloa Knudsen Ballpark side parking lot off Maluhia Road.
- Lihu’e: 3 p.m. in the parking lot behind Kmart at Kukui Grove Center.
- Kalaheo: 3 p.m. at the Kalaheo Neighborhood Center on Papalina Road off Kaumuali’i Hwy.
- Kapa’a: 3 p.m. at the Kapa’a New Town Ballpark parking lot by the bypass road.
- Po’ipu: 4 p.m. at Kukui’ula Shopping Village.
- Kilauea: 4:30 p.m. at the Kilauea Neighborhood Center parking lot. Take Keneke Street off of Lighthouse Road.
- Hanapepe: 3 p.m. at the Hanapepe Town Park behind the fire station.
- Lihu’e: 3 p.m. at Vidinha Stadium parking lot off of Ho’olako Road.
- Hanalei: 9:30 a.m. at the Hanalei Neighborhood Center off of Kuhio Hwy.
- Kekaha: 9 a.m. at the Kekaha Neighborhood Center off of Elepaio Road.
- Kilauea: Noon at the field behind Kilauea Post Office on Keneki Street off of Lighthouse Road.
- Puhi: 10 a.m. at Kauai’i Community College parking lot.
- Kealia: 11 a.m. across from Kealia Beach just North of Kapa’a.